torstai 6. tammikuuta 2011

Team Rider Interview : Niko Katavainen

Okay, so lets make an interview!


I: So, tell us who you are and where you come from.

N: My name is Niko Katavainen and I come from small villlage near Helsinki. Ive been fingerboarding for about 3 and a half year now.

I: What does TIFB stand for?

N: It means ThisIsFingerboarding. Me and Kasse thinked about names and this is what we did end up. The major thing about TIFB is having fun with friends.

I: You have been/going to any contest or events, succeed?

N: Ive been in Finnish Championships and came 3rd, I was pretty dissapointed but I had fun. Im going to go Malmö Ultra Bowl next year and trying to make it to the Fast Fingers someday.

I: Any last words?

N: Fb4Fun, you cant fingerboard if you dont have fun with it. Be creative!

To watch his videos click here!
If you want the link youtube.com/GgRontti

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti